Looking for an exciting place to work where you have the opportunity to help other? Prime Healthcare Services is the place for you.
Healthcare is an exciting and growing field, with opportunities for a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. Every day, you will be part of a team, making an impact on people's lives. For more information on WHY HEALTHCARE, and WHY PRIME click here.
WE CARE FOR OTHERS, AND WE CARE FOR YOU
Prime Healthcare Services offers a variety of career opportunities in clinical, administrative and other support roles. Prime Healthcare Services prides itself in rewarding its employees with a comprehensive, competitive benefits packet designed to provide employees with the flexibility to tailor benefits according to their needs. Our wealth of resources and programs include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Tuition Reimbursement and more. For more information on the benefits offered by Prime, click here.
Or corporate office is located in lovely Ontario, in Southern California. Prime Healthcare Services has a long history of serving the community healthcare needs. Every day, we as a team endeavor to provide comprehensive, quality healthcare in a convenient, compassionate and cost effective manner. To learn more about our company values, click here.
JOIN OUR TEAM AND BEGIN YOUR JOURNEY IN HEALING OUR COMMUNITY
A resume will not be accepted in lieu of the application, but may be submitted along with the application. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
For opportunities at our affiliated hospitals:
Please visit the following websites, or select "view all locations" from the left-hand menu of options on the Prime Healthcare Services Smart Hires page.
- Alvarado Hospital Medical Center, CA
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center, CA
- Chino Valley Medical Center, CA
- Dallas Medical Center, TX
- Desert Valley Hospital, CA
- Encino Hospital Medical Center †, CA
- Garden Grove Hospital Medical Center, CA
- Harlingen Medical Center, TX
- Huntington Beach Hospital †, CA
Knapp Medical Center†, TX
- La Palma Intercommunity Hospital, CA
- Lower Bucks Hospital, PA
- Montclair Hospital Medical Center †, CA
- Pampa Regional Medical Center, TX
- Paradise Valley Hospital, CA
- Providence Medical Center, KS
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital, PA
- San Dimas Community Hospital, CA
- Saint John Hospital, KS
- Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center, NV
- Shasta Regional Medical Center, CA
Sherman Oaks Hospital†, CA
- West Anaheim Medical Center, CA
* † Non-profit. Owned and operated by the non-profit Prime Healthcare Foundation.
Prime Healthcare Services believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, marital status, child birth or related medical condition or any other protected category as defined by State or Federal Law.
We welcome you to join our family of dedicated healthcare experts, and we look forward to hearing from you.