Charities of Prime Healthcare and Dr. Prem Reddy
Prime Healthcare Services Foundation “the Foundation” is a 501c(3) charitable organization that takes its roots back to 1989. Initially, the Foundation began with a generous donation of 1 million dollars from its Founder and the Chairman of the Board, Prem Reddy, MD, FACC, FCCP. Each year since then further handsome donations have continued to grow this fund. Please visit our new website by
Prime Healthcare founder and Chairman Dr. Prem Reddy strongly believes in giving back to the communities we serve. Our motto, “lend a helping hand”, perfectly describes our involvement in the communities that we server.
In High Desert, through our Dr. Prem Reddy Family Foundation we enhance the lives of our patients with our free public health library, scholarship program for students in the healthcare field, and support of other health-related charities. The Dr. Prem Reddy Family Foundation supports, amongst other things, the following activities:
Public Health Library
Our Public Health Library features books, journals, magazines, videos, and free internet for quick access to up-to-the-minute articles on thousands of health-related topics. In addition to community members, college students also use our resources and bright and comfortable reading area for research. Our library also offers school tours for pre-school through high school groups.
Library hours are 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday. It is located at 16850 Bear Valley Road, Victorville, CA-92395.
Prime Cup Scholarship Program
The Prime Cup Scholarship Program rewards students who achieve academic excellence in addition to being involved in their schools and communities. Any applicant who plans to enroll in an accredited healthcare or medical program is eligible to apply for the Prime Cup Scholarship.
Kelly Lukart's Vision for the Future program:
Under Kelly Lukart's Vision for the Future Program, we provide free eyeglasses to elementary school students.
Community Education Programs:
We support the following community education programs.
- Community Diabetes Education Class; 2nd Thursday of each month 2:30-3:30 pm.
Call Desert Valley Health Education Department at (760) 955-WELL
- AARP 55 Drive Alive program
- Council for the Blind - last Friday of each month Noon-3pm
- TOPS(Take off Pounds Sensibly every Thursday, 9-11 am
- IEHP ; child safety class & free care seat. To register for class, please call Arazeli Rodriguez at (909) 890-2000
- Lamaz classes; For space reservations, please call (760) 241-2000
- Dr. Prem Reddy School of Health Sciences at Victor Valley College, Victorville.
- Dr. Prem Reddy Academic Excellence Endowed Scholarship for California University, St. Bernardiono
- Western University of Health Sciences
- Chaffey Community College
- Donated space for building Victor Valley College 'Independent Living Program' and 'Foster and Kinship' program.
- The Weekend Nursing Program at Victor Valley College - funds 10 students.
Community Charities we support:
Dr. Prem Reddy, Chairman of the Board of Prime Healthcare Services, has donated a generous gift of $1 million to the Circle of Care Foundation.
The Circle of Care Foundation currently provides funds for services and programs at:
- S+AGE programs for seniors
- Circle of Care Leeza's Place is devoted to assisting individuals-and their caregivers-who are affected by memory disorders.
Circle of Friends program:
In Orange County, Prime Healthcare Services is committed to support the Senior Community through the Circle of Friends program and a community health clinic in Huntington Beach.
Astra Zeneca Spirit of Humanity Award:
Montclair Hospital Medical Center † received the Health Service Alliance 2006 AstraZeneca Spirit of Humanity Award for providing medical assistance to children and adults without medical insurance.