The Dr. Prem Reddy Family Foundation
The Prem Reddy Family Foundation, located in Victorville, CA, is dedicated to providing and supporting healthcare education that will improve the quality of life in Southern California and High Desert Communities. The following are part of the chairtable work done by the foundation.
Public Health Library
Our Public Health Library features books, journals, magazines, videos, and free internet for quick access to up-to-the-minute articles on thousands of health-related topics. In addition to community members, college students also use our resources and bright and comfortable reading area for research. Our library also offers school tours for pre-school through high school groups.
Library hours are 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday. It is located at 16716 Bear Valley Road, Victorville, CA-92395.
Dr. Prem Reddy Family Foundation Scholarship Program
Our Scholarship Program rewards students who achieve academic excellence in addition to being involved in their schools and communities. Any HIGH DESERT applicant who plans to enroll in an accredited healthcare or medical program is eligible to apply for the Dr. Prem Reddy Family Foundation Scholarship.
Click here for more information.
Kelly Lukart's Vision for the Future program
With help from the Kelly Lukart's Vision for the Future program, we provide free eye glasses to elementary school students in the High Desert.
Community Education Programs
We support the following community education programs.
- Community Diabetes Education Class; 2nd Thursday of each month 2:30-3:30 pm.
Call Desert Valley Health Education Department at (760) 955-WELL
- AARP 55 Drive Alive program
- Council for the Blind - last Friday of each Friday Noon-3pm
- TOPS (Take off Pounds Sensibly every Thursday, 9-11 am
- IEHP; Child safety class & free care seat. To register for class, please call Arazeli Rodriguez at (909) 890-2000
- Lamaz classes; For space reservations, please call (760) 955-9355