- As of June, 2021, Prime Healthcare's family of hospitals has given
over 200,000 COVID-19 vaccines to communities.
St. Francis Medical Center, in Southeast Los Angeles, hosted COVID-19 community vaccine clinics in
historic partnership and provided more than
1,500 eligible Lynwood community members with their COVID-19 vaccination [read more]
Our Responsibility of Giving Back
In celebration and support of the communities we serve, Prime Healthcare
donates millions of dollars annually to improving healthcare and increasing
educational opportunities. We are inspired by a passion for healing and
education. The Prime Healthcare Foundation and the Dr. Prem Reddy Family
Foundation are stewards of private funds to be used for public good, and
to fulfill a commitment to give back to the families, friends and neighborhoods
that surround us.
Benefiting the Community
Prime Healthcare believes in being a trusted community partner and giving
back to the communities we serve.
- Prime Healthcare hospitals stimulate economic vitality in communities,
creating and saving thousands of jobs.
- We are good citizens in the communities by giving back through charitable
care for the uninsured, forming community partnerships, and philanthropic
support of local causes.
- Our hospitals preserve needed healthcare access.
- Our hospitals provide needed critical care services to any and all patients.
- Safety net hospitals that serve the uninsured and underinsured are saved.
- Since 2010, Prime Healthcare hospitals have provided approximately $9 billion
in charity and uncompensated care.
Read about the work of our charitable organizations here.