Make an impact on people’s lives
Make an impact on people’s lives. Every day you have the opportunity to really make a difference. Whether it’s saving a life, bringing a new one into the world, or helping a person understand and better manage his or her health, the interactions you have with patients and family members make our community a healthier, happier place. Whether connecting directly with patients or providing behind-the-scenes support, you are a member of our team and your role contributes to the quality care and service that is the hallmark of our hospitals.
A Variety of Opportunities
Hospitals and Medical Centers are complex, dynamic places that depend on the variety of skills brought by many different people to run well. As part of a multifaceted team, your skills are important. There are positions at hospitals for all education and experience levels, with room to grow. Hospitals operate 24/7, so there are opportunities for shifts at all hours. A hospital needs not only doctors and nurses (and we do need those!) but also nursing assistants, a variety of types of technicians, occupational and physical therapists, administrative and reception support, maintenance workers, security officers, data entry specialists, and more. You don’t have to be a doctor to support a hospital that provides care for your community.
Every day at a hospital is different. New patients, new situations, and new technologies and advances in medicine we can use to help them. The medical field is ever-changing. Whether you’d prefer the fast action of an Emergency Department or the joy of welcoming new life into the world, each patient brings new experiences. Each patient is treated as an individual. You’ll have the opportunity to learn new things constantly, growing with your career.
Why Prime Healthcare?
In addition to all of the reasons that make health care such an exciting field, we believe that working at Prime Healthcare is even more special.
- Prime Healthcare is a physician-led company, and we value our relationships with doctors
- Prime Healthcare was named a “15 Top Health System” in the nation, and its hospitals rank among the “100 Top Hospitals”
- Many of our hospital leadership teams are doctors or nurses and have been promoted from within
- Prime offers excellent benefits – for more information, click here
- Hospitals are filled with people who want to care for others. You’ll be part of a team that cares about what they do, every day
- Here at Prime Healthcare we strive for excellence, not only in clinical measures but also in providing a compassionate environment
- Prime Healthcare is growing quickly, affording new opportunities in a variety of locations, with a strong future ahead of us